These policies help us maintain the highest quality of care for our dental family at Jonny Fisher DDS, the premier dental office on the Palouse!
- When you schedule an appointment with us, that time is set aside specifically for you.
- All appointments you schedule are considered “confirmed”.
- Please give us 24 hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- We cannot accept cancellations outside of normal office hours.
- Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours or missed appointments are subject to a $100 assessment to your account.
- All cancellation fees must be paid prior to scheduling another appointment.
- Arriving late to an appointment may be treated as a cancellation.
- Your appointment duration is specific for your planned & agreed upon treatment; arriving late can compromise our ability to provide that quality treatment.
Seriously... what's the big deal?
Broken appointments, short notice cancellations, & arriving late can result in the following:
- You are unable to receive the service you needed or desired.
- The doctor and his team are prepared with equipment & materials specific to your appointment.
- You waste their time & hard work.
- Another patient could have been scheduled in that valuable time slot and received necessary (sometimes urgent) dental treatment.
- Payment is due at the time of treatment.
- We accept cash, checks, and major credit cards.
- We also accept the Care Credit payment plan that allows you to start treatment today and spread the payments over time (there is no fee to apply and the application usually takes only a few minutes).
- You are responsible for the full amount of treatment rendered, regardless of benefits covered by your dental plan.
- If you have current coverage through a dental plan, they may help offset the cost of treatment. As a courtesy, we generally bill your dental plan provider on your behalf.
- We ask for at least 24 hour notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment; otherwise $100 assessment may be added to your account.
- In accordance with the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), you have rights to privacy regarding your protected health information.
- We maintain a Notice of Privacy Practices at our office with a complete description of the uses and disclosures of your health information.
- This document is available for review upon request.